Monday, July 15, 2013

"Blue Jeans, White Shirt"

"Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
 It was like, James Dean, for sure,
You so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer"


Snippet of an interview from 2011 with Lana del Rey (aka Lizzy Grant)..
This was right after HER video for her song "Video Games" went viral...
By Ernest Baker. October 7, 2011.


Baker: Anytime I talk to someone who’s facing backlash, it’s always “Whatever” or “Haters are going to hate."
Lana del Rey: I don’t feel that way. I’m not that cool. 
I feel like I want to fucking kill myself. It’s miserable
. 
Baker: What bothers you about the criticism?
Lana del Rey: I’m just not interested. Music is secondary to me. I wish I could go back to normal. I’m a really quiet person. I always have been. It’s hard when you see a lot of things written about you. It’s not what I had in mind.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!