Monday, August 19, 2013

James Dean: I Know Your Wife and She Wouldn't Mind** Now with some Lyrics

** previously: James Dean & I Are: Assholes, Better Than You, Classy as Fuck

Oh yeah, this is for you darling.
Listen to this one, on repeat...until you know all the lyrics.
You know I like to keep it classy...I mean, think of the night we were in the Riviera Maya and I wore that black dress to the dinner and show...remember that AWESOME movie that was on when we got back to the room? I missed a bit when I went to get that expensive-but-actually-free souvenir lighter.
It  sure was a pleasant surprise that they sold Monsters there; those nights were my favorite.  ^_^

We have always been so classy, just friend. Let's keep hanging out and not telling anyone about how much fun we secretly have.


Tangelo. Better late than never. Until next year make up your mind. Friends means friends. No contact until _______(date) means no contact until then, but I need to leave in that case.


*edit at 10:13 pm because I suck at wording. ;)
Lyrics added on August 19, 2013.
We can escape to the great sunshine.
I know your wife, and she wouldn't mind
We made it out to the other side [3x]
Come on, come on
Come on, come on
Come on, baby.
I fall asleep in an American flag
I wear my diamonds on skid row
I pledge allegiance to my dad
For teaching me everything he knows

Harvey's in the sky with diamonds and he's making me crazy (I come alive, alive))
All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby

Come on, baby, let's ride,
We can escape to the great sunshine.
I know your wife, and she wouldn't mind
We made it out to the other side [3x]

Drugs suck it up
Like vanilla icies
Don’t treat me rough,
Treat me really niceys


I fall asleep in an American flag
I wear my diamonds on skid row
I pledge allegiance to my dad
For teaching me everything he knows
Harvey's in the sky with diamonds and he's making me crazy (I come alive, alive))
All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby

Come on, baby, let's ride,
We can escape to the great sunshine.
I know your wife, and she wouldn't mind
We made it out to the other side [3x]

Drugs suck it up
Like vanilla icies
Don’t treat me rough,
Treat me really niceys

Harvey's in the sky with diamonds and he's making me crazy (I come alive, alive))
All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby
Come on, baby, let's ride,
We can escape to the great sunshine.
I know your wife, and she wouldn't mind
We made it out to the other side [3x]

Drugs suck it up
Like vanilla icies
Don’t treat me rough,
Treat me really niceys

Come on, baby, let's ride,
We can escape to the great sunshine.
I know your wife, and she wouldn't mind
We made it out to the other side [3x]
Drugs suck it up
Like vanilla icies
Don’t treat me rough,
Treat me really niceys

Drugs suck it up
Like vanilla icies
Don’t treat me rough,
Treat me really niceys

Come on, baby, let's ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!