Monday, September 16, 2013

I Sing The Body Electric

So.....I was writing another post and in my 'research' I was reading the lyrics and comparing them to the poem of the same title, "I Sing the Body Electric"
But for now....I just cried happy tears for the first time in a long time. Even if it isn't in the way I expected...I know someone loves me and kind of a lot? Someone knows me better than I know me? Friendship? 


Hello heaven. 
Here is the song lyrics page. Clicking on the lyric sections gives you an explanation of what someone thinks it is actually referring to/means. Thzen I saw interpretation dealies for her other songs...That's how I know someone loves me...how fiercely Lana  Luna is defended from haters 
 Walt Whitman poem:





I Sing the Body Electric


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!