Wednesday, September 18, 2013

People I Do Not Trust

A.K.A. People I Love to Play Along With

Part 1

  • People in uniform. Why? The Nazi's wore uniforms and got away with murder. Also? I wear uniforms to get away with pranks and to seem more important than I am.
  • People  STRANGERS who tell me to stop lying. lmfao. To me that translates to: lie through your teeth ASAP.
  • People (loved ones, acquaintances, strangers, and people in uniform) who tell me exactly what I want to hear. That means they aren't telling the whole truth.
  • People who listen. Only listen. WTF? Red flags!
  • At this point in my fucked-up-edness, basically, I don't trust anybody. That means I don't trust you, I don't trust her, I don't trust them, I don't trust You, or YOU, or you....
  • but I do trust myself. Maybe you shouldn't trust yourself, you say? Well then I say: Fuck you.

ninjaedit- Say the phrase "we/I/he/she/yourmom want what's best for you"...Fuck off, pretty please? I only say this because I want what's best for you and if you remain in my general area after you say that phrase and I say "Fuck off"...well then...I'm sorry in advance for my explosion of anger that I am about to word vomit all over you. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings....I give a warning, sort of. Maybe that's not the best way to warn someone to get the fuck away from me and let me cool off, but it's all I've got now that my patience with locals is running very low. Yes, I am a local too. Yes, I am impatient with myself most of all. That doesn't excuse me, that doesn't excuse you. It just is what it is and let's make the most of it while I whine about it yet remain secretly hopeful. If my tragic optimism, childlike...personality...and hyperboles are a problem, take it to someone who cares less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!