Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Stumbled Upon This Gem

Just found this in my daily LDR Youtube "research". I like it.

I thought I had been clear before, but as it turns out I was not really being clear about most things. Or clear about anything at all haha. I'm...really sorry about that. It happens, I guess. I am feeling particularly "sunshiney" though. I heard a lot of funny jokes last night and I accidentally got to see the sunrise this morning, so I'm officially back on track with my ambition to see the sunrise every morning. 
I want to say thank you. I need you to believe me. Thank you, and you, and you, and you guys over there, too. 
I am nothing without you. I hope you aaalllll know that, and know that I absolutely have always felt that way and agree with that statement. I know, I know, I've been all "I'm miss independent, I'm such a cool person" and "::bitch bitch bitch bitch:: I hate people ::bitch bitch bitch moan::" and "weeee look at me, I'm a bird!" Aside from the latter of the three statements, I didn't mean that and I thought maybe that was suuuuper obvious. It was to me. I'm sorry I haven't openly been more grateful. Believe me, I am. I know without other people I wouldn't be here. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Sorry for testing your patience. I'm still pretty arrogant, but I think that comes with being a (Mexican)American. I'm proud of where I come from. I'm ridiculously optimistic about where I am going (thanks to my ridiculously ambitious and fantastic friends and relatives). I wouldn't have the opportunities that I have or maybe the specific strengths and weaknesses that make me me if all the shit hadn't happened. ALL of the shit. The good, the bad, the ugly, the beautiful. At the end of the day, I may not like most people...but I certainly love them.
Oh, and I love love. Now that I think about.... I guess I'm a cliche for being a huge advocate of "freedom, beauty, truth, and love". That's from my favorite movie, Moulin Rouge. If you haven't watched it yet, maybe you should....  ;)

P.S!!! Also in my LDR research I finally experienced the song "Bel-Air". I mean I've heard them all before, but that's sooo not what I mean.  I mean I was singing along to Bel-Air when I wondered:
So...would it be awkward if I just showed up in Bel Air and asked to see her? "What do you mean restraining order?!? But but but WHO ELSE IS THAT SONG FOR?!?" lmfao

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!