Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Real Deep Reflections

I've been enjoying my down-time today. My wi-fi connectable phone mysteriously stopped working yesterday, but thank the Lord I still have my phone-shaped radio. I also have some CDs from my youth. I tired of radio after 24/7 radio on...so I started to revisit my younger self. Can I just say that...I was the coolest. I don't know what happened. Somewhere along the way...I turned into a huge nerd junkie BUT, it's good to know I still know all the lyrics to all those songs. ^_^

Now...I have a serious question. E-mail me or comment if you can spare a moment pretty please.
What do you see when you close your eyes?

.

This feels like that moment when I asked my AZBFFL what color her "number 5" was and she was like "wtf...WAIT THIS IS A THING!" Then she ran off. She came back with a psychology textbook open to the synesthesia page. This was in our high school history class...she's kind of great.


Anywho. WHAT DO OTHER HUMANS SEE?!?

Do you see all the colors and kaleidoscope shapes? Goodness gracious, life would suck. I mean... That's okay if you don't. I just thought everyone could see the stuff...



Um. Okay so a long time ago I took a trip with another bestest friend forever (he's like, my other half or something...he's cool.), aaaand the best way to describe it is...it was like sharing with someone else what I usually see with my eyes closed, but with my eyes open. The main difference was we were both there, in that magical land and life was hysterical and magical and shit.

Anyways, gotta go. I think Katy Perry is mad at me....or something. DO NOT CROSS THAT WOMAN. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!