Monday, October 28, 2013

Some Fun Facts

because I'm fun-sized

  • I went to the same acting school as shark boy and lava girl and Grace Kelly? I think in her time it was more like princess lessons...
  • ..............................................................................................................
  • My least favorite perceived emotion from others is condescension. If I think you are being condescending I will ignore you. No, I will not tell you what I know because if you think I'm an idiot you don't deserve to know. 
  • I give second chances
  • I give like 10 chances
  • I like to think that no one is motivated by evil. When an evil deed is done I try to analyze the people involved and figure out their motivations. I think of the good ones. Love, family, loyalty, etc. This is how I lie to myself maybe, maybe it's the truth for the most part. I don't want to live in a world that is motivated by evil, greed, or thirst for power. 
  • I want money, yes, but not to lock away and buy myself stuff with. Stuff is worthless to me. I want to be the change....that's a little arrogant though. I want to help spread the love and light.
  • Are you ok? You're ok. YOU'RE OK.
  • I forgive you for everything. 
  • I have a quick temper but I don't hate...I love everyone, even when I know they are being assholes to me. 
  • Don't believe what you read/hear blindly. Ask questions. Ask questions. Ask questions. 
  • I try to live by the scientific method...
  • Happy Halloweek? I don't even want to go out this year. I just want to wear a costume and have people look at me but I don't really want to like, interact with drunk strangers out on the town. 
  • I always feel pressured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!