Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Your Song!

So I changed some songs from their original versions to fit my blog...so...here's some poetry (scattered nonsense) (DON'T SUE ME)

Welcome to the Hotel California.
Some dance to remember,
Some dance to forget.
I hear that
the road to heaven,
runs through miles of clouded hell.
It's Time.
I need a mission, a dream,
Something to stop me talking to myself,
Believe Me...
You are the shifter of my shape,
For making sense of what we say
from our "Swimming Pools".
Why do I always draw triangles, 
instead of the words this page so deserves?
'cause I Wish I Stayed.
You see, the lights don't stop me.
I turn to stone.
& I tell myself that I'll be strong,
When they're gone,
but they shine when I'm alone.
Lights, lights, lights, lights.
& with all my education,
I can't seem to command it,
all my words come back all damaged,
& I would put them back in poetry,
if I only knew how.
& I would give all this, and Heaven, too,
if only for a moment that I could just understand, 
the world You see,
'cause I've been scrawling it forever,
and it never makes sense to me at all...
and....
I don't have much money,
but boy, if I did,
I'd buy a BIG house, 
where we both could live.
It's more than a little bit funny,
This love inside...
Unfortunately.......
I'm not one of those who can easily hide.
&
I hope you don't mind.
I hope you don't mind,
that I've put down in words,
how wonderful life is,
because you're in my world.


Thanks The Eagles, Ellie Goulding, Florence & the Machine, Imagine Dragons, and Elton John... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!