Thursday, November 21, 2013

It's Not Gay







When it's right, it's right.
Jenna.
Think about it.
We can join forces and maybe put out videos...twice a week. Maybe that's too ambitious, but baby, I know we can.
Girl, you know what I like. You know that I like it.
We can eat whipped cream, or blast it from our magnificent breasts boobies.
We can hold hands on the boardwalk.
When we're gettin' nasty at the club and weirdos try to grope us, we can just make out.
I can feel it. This love is real.
Jenna...
will you...make videos with me?
Even one?
Please say yes. I hate rejection.
I'll even move for you baby. You think Max No Sleeves is so great because he moved to LA with you?
Psh.
I'll do that. I'll do so much more for you.


Think about it, baby.  ;)


P.S. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!