Sunday, November 17, 2013

Leela Playing Zelda

video

http://www.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/leslie-knope-everything-hurts.gif

So...I finished my phoenix tattoo yesterday...only...NOT REALLY. Now that it's colored I realize it needs some dramatic smoke swirls around it or something. Anyways...getting it colored in did not hurt as much as the outline whatsoever. In fact, I laughed at some points in the process because it tickled, or because I was thinking about Kanye West. Don't ask. It was hilarious.
I slept for like 12 hours, woke up crying, slept. I'm sick, it turns out. I'm freezing at 78 degrees, and I can't wear clothes because they stick to my tattoo. So I'm stuck, topless, in my room. Being miserable. Sorry.
If I am unresponsive for a few days, I'm sleeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!