Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Bucket List

  • Get on the high school dance team.
  • Be in a play.
    Fall in love.
  • Marry my best friend.
  • Love myself.
  • Be in a commercial.
  • Be on the radio.
  • Be in a student film.
  • Be in a film  festival film.
  • Attend the Sundance Film Festival.
  • Be in a big studio production.
  • Smoke weed.
  • Go to Mill alone.
  • Go dancing on Mill alone. Just dancing.
  • Live with my best friend.
  • Live alone.
  • Get lost in Europe.
  • Disconnect from technology.
  • Not have a cellphone.
  • Live in the moment.
  • Own a cat.
  • Own a horse.
  • See an elephant in the wild.
  • Hold a koala before they go extinct.
  • Kiss under the Eiffel Tower.
  • Spontaneous roadtrip.
  • Be a mother.
  • Spoon under the stars.
  • Have a real, loving, close-knit family to call my own.
  • Overuse "I love you".
  • Give people a good reason to remember my name.
  • Try psychedelics.
  • Go to jail.
  • Go to a hair show audition and get chosen.
  • Meet Ellie Goulding.
  • Explore the UK.
  • Meet J.K. Rowling.
  • Buy property in Switzerland.
  • Attend a convention in Geneva.
  • Find fossils in Norway.
  • Go on an African safari.
  • Ask the President for his autograph.
  • Run for public office.
  • Be elected.
  • Feel comfortable with the way I look.
  • Enter a jumping competition (equestrian).
  • Win a jumping competition.
  • Dance on-stage again (ballet or lyrical, you pervs)
  • Physically help in a disaster.
  • Sleep in a tour bus.
  • Live in Europe.
  • Learn German.
  • Live in Colorado.
  • Smoke weed with my kids on their 18th birthdays.
  • Hike in the Rockies.
  • See the northern lights.
  • Witness a solar eclipse.
  • Watch a meteor shower with someone I love.
  • Explore a castle.
  • Survive a kidnapping attempt in Paris.
  • Be comfortable singing around someone else.
  • Buy my dad a new home.
  • Have a paint fight.
  • Have...another paint fight.
  • Go to a strip club.
  • Get a lap dance from sexy twins.
  • Ride a motorcycle in Mexico.
  • Ride a motorcycle anywhere else.
  • Have my niece to myself for a whole year, living abroad.
  • Watch a Broadway show in NYC.
  • Show Amsterdam to someone I love.
  • Sing at a karaoke bar.
  • Join an improv troupe.
  • Be in a horror film.
  • Be the lead in a play.
  • Help a troubled teen.
  • Scatter my mother's ashes at Big Bear Lake.
  • Visit Sweden.
  • Try to find long-lost family.
  • Visit Lithuania.
  • Visit my cousin in Dubai.
  • Find a truly comfortable pair of heels.
  • Feel sexy.
  • Get one more tattoo.
  • Take my nephew stargazing.
  • Take my niece and nephews on a ferry boat.
  • See him smile.
  • Explore the catacombs under Hamburg.
  • Explore the catacombs in Amsterdam,
  • Visit Italy with a friend.
  • See the Vatican.
  • Take my grandmother to see the Vatican.
  • Visit the Louvre.
  • Go to Montpellier.
  • Help end human sex-trafficking.
  • Be a member of the Screen Actor's Guild.
  • Be a human rights activist.
  • Find meteorites in Antarctica.
  • Live in New Zealand.
  • Meet The Bloggess.
  • Meet Jenna Marbles.
  • Co-star in a video with Jenna Marbles.

-to be continued-

Many of these I've accomplished, and many more I have not. This is my life bucket list, make your own and share please!

1 comment:

  1. A+ List there! Lets see if I can come up with a decent one. You said to share so you brought it on yourself

    -Become a teacher
    - Act in a movie (Pipedream but I am putting it on there damnit)
    -Get back to my podcast and make some money with it
    - Have a happy family
    - Get married
    - Retire to Ireland
    -Hear my Dad tell me he is proud of the life I have chosen
    - See the majority of the world.
    - Live in Boston for awhile.
    -Change some lives, no matter how big or small
    -Maybe a little selfish revenge too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts!