Saturday, December 7, 2013

Not a Real Post

So I never write about what I do and people think I lie, when nothing I say is a lie. I just count on the fact that no one believes me anyways so I don't have to censor myself.
I start my new job on Monday at a marketing research company.
On Wednesday I have a hair show audition and I'm reeeaallyy hoping I get chosen. It's...a lot of money to get my hair done by professionals while getting pictures taken. This is the life, man. My hair might be crazy looking next week, and that's alright with me.
I have a friend who moved to Germany a while ago, first as a study abroad thing and then she just decided she liked it and went back. She's helping me with the aupair agency stuff so...yes, I have a game plan for when I move. The most expensive part is the plane ticket,  which I've had since June. It's currently on hold and I have until June 23, 2014 to go. If I get to live with a family and have that all ready to go, then there will be zero stress when I show up in a new country. At least the work and housing will be set while I adjust.
Anyways I...still have a lot of loose ends in life. Make plans and God laughs, right?
So I'm not really too attached to any vision for my future anymore. I'm just going with the flow and working hard to make my childhood dreams come true. If other people fail me, well, I've got myself! I can't be let down if I have zero expectations.  I can, however, be surprised.  We'll see how 2014 goes I suppose, but it's got to be better than this year. *_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!