Monday, January 13, 2014

Luna









I write all the damn time, in a notebook. I was talking to my brother about this. I have a bit of a dilemma. I actually uttered "some of my stories are just too real, even for the internet." ... Hahaha.
Yeah, don't take me too seriously. I don't!
I guess what I meant was that...I want to publish some stuff. It is very personal, but also stuff that happened a long time ago. These aren't problems I am currently facing. A lot of people advise me against putting problems on the internet, but, well, what good are these stories if no one's ever going to hear them?
So, to lighten the mood in preparation for my first "I almost got shot" story, here's this awesome song I found!
Musical Monday!

Here are the lyrics:

I will bathe myself
Then I’ll wear you for the night
Colors fading, frayed at the sides.
You’re changing in the light
Oh why, is your face so pale and white?
Chorus:
There’s a lot of words to call out
Just waiting for the perfect utter
Down when the word start shaking
I’m ready for you to find out.
To find out, to find out, oh, oh!
Now the night has fled
Just like everything I said
When the moon was high instead.
Now the sun goes soft and..
You burn through my mind again and again
And again and again!
Chorus: (x2)
There’s a lot of words to call out
Just waiting for the perfect utter
Down when the word start shaking
I’m ready for you to find out.
To find out, to find out, oh, oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts!