Friday, February 21, 2014

What?

I wonder what it's like to wake up in the morning and not wish I was dead.
What's that like, normal people?

It's like an endless time loop, replaying the same thing.
There's no where to run, nowhere to hide.
I'm held hostage by my mind.



Unrelated: when I die I don't want to be buried. All I want is for my ashes to go in one of those seed kits for dead people, so a tree will grow from it. Also don't plant my death tree in the desert, or I will come back and haunt whoever was responsible.

2 comments:

  1. This might be kind of weird, because I kind of know you. I really just happened upon this blog which is yours. I sat for a bit and read some of it. Then I sat some more contemplating whether or not to say something. I'm still not sure, but I figure why not anyway. Like I said, I kind of know you. Not at all really. It would be more accurate to say say I know more of you. Anyway. From what I have seen you seem to be an incredible person and I do hope to know you someday. I hope you don't take this as strange, I just feel that this world can be shitty, so when I meet someone cool I try to let them know that I think they are awesome. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! I don't know how I never saw this comment before. It's not strange, and I am so intrigued as to who you are. Thank you for taking the time to write, and I really wish I saw this sooner. ♡

      Delete

I love reading your thoughts!