Saturday, April 12, 2014

Little Bird

Just like a drug. I know it's temporary relief, my head tells me it's "bad", I know there will be withdrawals...but then again, I've never been good at saying no to drugs.

Lana Del Rey - Dark Paradise (Parov Stelar Remix)

I sing, constantly,  because the lyrics usually say what I cannot.

Unrelated: I've been busy. I just started modeling. It's fun, for now. It gets lonely. I miss food. :p
Here's a preview (the second one is me and my friend Candice Tricia. The outtakes are fucking hilarious.)

2 comments:

  1. All too often, words cannot express our feelings adequately. But we must nonethelesss try, lest the one we love be left anxiously awaiting our love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. I often mistakenly believe that what I'm feeling must be so obvious to other people. I wear my emotions on my face and do a shitty job of hiding them.
      I'm also scared. I'm scared that someone will think my emotions are wrong, stupid, or simply that someone won't feel the same way about me as I do about them... so I hide. I'm sure I'm not the only person who does this for fear of rejection.

      Delete

I love reading your thoughts!